The following articles have been tagged with the label 'Q&A'

An overview of protective gear for parkour
Can I do parkour?
Can I use parkour to get in shape?
How do I get sponsored for freerunning?
How to improve your jumping ability with plyometrics
Is parkour hard on the joints?
Kong (monkey) vault help
The legality of parkour
Underbar Help
What should I bring to my first meet?

3 comments and questions

  1. retrorunner // 14/6/09 03:25  

    i want to start doing parkour but i really don't know how. Can you help me? Or let me know how to start?

  2. Anonymous // 8/12/09 19:59  

    about the puma california shoe would you happen to know where i can get it those exact colors in the picture even if its online or not

  3. Anonymous // 5/5/11 21:18  

    Hey, i would really like some help if you could about how to do back flips off of a run, or how to do flips off of a building and land it, i would love any and all advice on this subject, thanks.