The following articles have been tagged with the label 'Gear'

Barefoot technology
Parkour backpacks: advice and reviews
Parkour shoes: advice and reviews
Protective gear
What should I bring to my first meet?


The following articles have been tagged with the label 'Media'

Barclaycard World Freerun Championships: Day after recap
Competition and its place in parkour and freerunning
How YouTube is destroying parkour
How YouTube is not destroying parkour
Parkour in survival situations
The benefits of barefoot training

9 comments and questions

  1. Anonymous // 29/7/12 15:34  

    Anyone have any opinions of this shoe?

    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2006546592/ollo-sapien-parkour-and-freerunning-footwear

    Thanks,

  2. Anonymous // 29/5/13 19:23  

    Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

    I mean, what you say is important and all. But
    think of if you added some great pictures or
    video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos,
    this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its niche.
    Amazing blog!

    Also visit my web-site: Slim Green Coffee REview

  3. Anonymous // 1/6/13 12:29  

    Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even
    using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!

    My site - Coffee Pure Cleanse Reviews

  4. Anonymous // 1/6/13 14:58  

    It is truly a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: solpria

  5. Anonymous // 17/6/13 17:58  

    If some one desires to be updated with latest technologies afterward he must be pay a visit
    this web site and be up to date every day.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; Max Robust REview

  6. Anonymous // 18/6/13 01:59  

    My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so
    now i'm following you. Look forward to looking into your web page for a second time.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; Slim Berry Cleanse

  7. Anonymous // 18/6/13 09:41  

    Great article! We are linking to this great article
    on our website. Keep up the good writing.

    my site ... colon cleanse

  8. Anonymous // 18/6/13 17:13  

    If you wish for to improve your knowledge just keep visiting this web page and be updated with the most recent news
    update posted here.

    my web page :: No2 maximus

  9. Anonymous // 18/6/13 18:46  

    I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really fastidious article on building up new blog.


    honest work home